Saturday, August 2, 2008

Typical

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

Cynthia I don't think I ever wrote to you and said congrats on the birth of Ethan. He is so cute!!! It is so nice when they are tiny and you can put them in their bouncy seat and they don't go anywhere. I had many a snuggle time with Cortlyn when he was that small. Enjoy it!! They get big fast!! Again congrats.

Melissa said...

Too cute! I agree with Lynnette... everyone will tell you that they get big so fast and you don't truely get it until you have your own and they grow before your eyes. Cherish the sweet cuddle times and drink in the memories.

Erin said...

Ah, I can't believe I still haven't seen him and gotten to hold him! Can't wait to - I hope it happens soon!

Karen said...

Very cute! Enjoy this time when he is content just hanging out in the boucy seat...it won't last long. (but they get SO much more fun and interactive!!)