I just got back from an evening of running errands by myself. It was so enjoyable. I almost felt guilty for enjoying my time alone so much. But, I know how much it refreshed my spirits and so - I'm thinking of making it a weekly event.I went to Ulta to get my free 10-day sample of Bare Minerals. Nursing in the wee morning hours affords me the opportunity to watch their infomercial over and over and over. I was sold. So when I saw Ulta had a free give away I had to stop by. I'm glad I did. The consultant put it on me and man - I can totally tell a difference! So light and natural looking. Go on over and snag some for yourself!
7 comments:
I have worn mineral makeup for a couple of years. I have never used bare minerals, but really like https://www.everydayminerals.com
I hear it's cheaper. ;-)
How long are they doing it? Is it ongoing? I've been interested for a while.
Thanks for spreading the news. I used mineral make-up back at Hood, but don't know where they have that brand here and I've been cursious about Bare Minerals for a long time, so I went after Gregory's 9 month check-up this morning- I'm so excited!!! Yay! :D
The special is thru Aug. 30 - and at my Ulta they gave me a little makeover with bare minerals before I was given the sample. I don't know if they do that everywhere or if I looked like a really tired and grungy mama who needed some help!
i looked at the ad, and it says it comes with a 'make under' consultation. :) i am going!
I didn't get a 'make under!' I got a glance over from the associate that said, "it's at the check-out, but you're probably a medium beige." :P
OH Melissa! You probably looked beautiful and not in desperate need - that's why! :)
Post a Comment