Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ultimate Shopping List

I've been leaving the grocery store lately forgetting to buy like 5 things on our list. Between trying to keep the paci in Ethan's mouth, navigating the shopping cart with the bucket seat attached (it's hard to see over that thing!) and attempting to move as fast as I can so Ethan won't freak out when he gets over tired, my handwritten list was proving ineffective. I was ending up with only half the ingredients for planned meals and Phil had to take PB&J for lunch a couple of times. I found this link for the ultimate grocery shopping list. I'm gonna give it a try today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine...one day you could be using an iPhone to do all of that! How exciting right?

Oh wait...I'm the one who geeks out about that stuff. Whoops, wrong blog.

Coffman Family said...

And - it worked!! I successfully, for the first time in weeks, left the grocery store with all that I needed! Yeah! Looks like the iPhone isn't all that necessary - Phil!

Erin said...

Two words of advice for grocery (or any other kind of) shopping: WEAR HIM. I despise the bucket seat on the cart. blech.

Coffman Family said...

Ok - so I've thought of wearing him, but what do you do about the super bright fluorescent lights? He squints the whole time. Surely that can't be good. I have been looking for a hat but surprisingly stores think they are only good for summer time and they are hard to find! I know the Beco has a head cover, but he's not big enough for that yet. Ideas?

Jen said...

do you have a sling? Kinsey is always sacked out in the grocery store...or just tucked in far enough that the lights aren't an issue....
and the other suggestion...its a little OCD I think, but I make my list in order of where things are in the store. I make a list...and then rewrite it in that order so I don't miss anything.

Coffman Family said...

Thanks Jen! I used the Bjorn today and it worked!! The lights didn't bother him as much as I thought they would - and I did the same thing with my list this time. It really did help!