Thursday, September 4, 2008

All You

Recently I started picking this mag up at Walmart. It costs only $1.77 (at the Walmart price) and is full of articles that are meant to help you save time and money. I also like that the ads include coupons for their products.

I recently stopped receiving Real Simple and InStyle because I found myself becoming discontent with things I owned believing I couldn't wear half my clothing because it was 'so last season'. I personally was becoming consumed with stuff. I needed a mag, however, to flick through right before bed. Really enjoying this one!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

yes, we get this one at work sometimes, and i love looking through it!

Daryl & Diana said...

If you're interested in a great family magazine, my FAVORITE is Family Fun. I'm a family magazine funky; Family Fun is the best. Lots of great ideas for moms.

Coffman Family said...

I am looking for a family magazine! I've gotten some Parents magazines from my sister, but not enough in there to make me want to pursue a subscription for myself. Got any old Family Fun I can flick through?