Until then, this is our apartment. Ok, the kind of cool thing about it is - that "wood" floor is really linoleum! A very environmentally friendly option and also super super super easy to clean. I am pondering it for our next home. We had Pergo in Sugar Land, and honestly it was hard for me to keep it as clean as I like it. Quite frustrating actually. But, hmmm, could this be an alternative?
Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
SOLD!
Our house is SOLD! We close Dec. 5 and thanks to the wave of the future - we will sign the papers here in Austin at the same time the buyer is in Sugar Land so we don't have to drive home to seal the deal! Wild! We have loved our realtor and the whole experience. But, honestly, don't think I want to move again. Packing, yuck. We plan on starting to look for a house next August.
Until then, this is our apartment. Ok, the kind of cool thing about it is - that "wood" floor is really linoleum! A very environmentally friendly option and also super super super easy to clean. I am pondering it for our next home. We had Pergo in Sugar Land, and honestly it was hard for me to keep it as clean as I like it. Quite frustrating actually. But, hmmm, could this be an alternative?
Until then, this is our apartment. Ok, the kind of cool thing about it is - that "wood" floor is really linoleum! A very environmentally friendly option and also super super super easy to clean. I am pondering it for our next home. We had Pergo in Sugar Land, and honestly it was hard for me to keep it as clean as I like it. Quite frustrating actually. But, hmmm, could this be an alternative?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great place! The floor had me fooled! Can't wait to see more!
It looks so spacious! I can't wait to see it either!
Post a Comment