Monday, November 12, 2007

21 showings and counting

I am at Panera Bread waiting out our 21st showing! Wow! When God answers prayer - he really answers! We have four offers on our house, which we will go over with a realtor tonight. This is such a limbo position as our entire timetable is a bit up in the air. Phil will definitely start his job the Monday after Thanksgiving, so that is the only definite. We are so anxious to hear the offers!

We cannot give God enough glory for all of this. He gave us a desire, we stepped out in faith, and he is making good on all of his promises even faster than we imagined.

We are throwing around some dates to move our stuff out and up to Austin, and will definitely let y'all know - cause we would love to get all the help we can! Plus, maybe we can make it our impromptu going away get together. Ah, ok, sad thought.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Wow, Cynthia, I can't believe it! I mean, I knew your house would sell quickly, but 21 showings!!!!!! In what, like 4 days???!!! That's great!

Erin said...

Fantastic! That's great! I'm so glad things seem to be going smoothly so far!

casey said...

wow, that is crazy!!! Crazy GOOD!!! Yea God!

Melissa said...

So awesome! I'm very happy for you guys and I hope the rest of the move continues to go this well. :)