Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our first showing!

Ok, I promise not to post every time we have a showing. I promise! But this is a landmark! I am a little creeped out about strangers going through our house, though all valuables are hidden, and touching our stuff (please do not sit on my bed!). But, all of us homeowners did it, didn't we? Whatever it takes.

Ok, I am believing big things of God. Like, the first person who sees our house falls in love with it and makes an offer. Why not? He could make that happen. Everyday now I am living in awe of what He can and will do.

This is all just so exciting and at times surreal! There is one famous quote that keeps going around in my head, and of course it is from Jane Austen. In Pride and Prejudice after Jane is proposed to she exclaims to Elizabeth, "Can you just die of happiness?!". That is exactly how I feel.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I think I'd be creeped out like you, but in the end, getting the hee-bee-jee-bees will be worth it. :D

Erin said...

I didn't touch other people's stuff! Do people do that? I certainly didn't sit on the BED?! Though I did peer at their pictures and perhaps peek in a medicine cabinet or two. But I do that anyways (oops, I didn't mean to confess that...).

Morgan said...

you know, i was the first person to look at my house, and i bought it! i'm just saying....it could happen!