Four showings so far this week, and four more showings today! But, the day is still young....And we already have a showing booked for tomorrow. Praise God for his bountiful provision!
Want to know something silly? We had lots of candy left over from Halloween, so I left the massive bowl out on our built in. I didn't put a sign on it, like I thought I would, encouraging buyers to take some. Instead, I just wanted to see if they would (of course they would, who wouldn't??) It is so fun to come home and see how people have rummaged through it and what candies are missing - clearly the chocolate is winning! Anyone want a blow pop?
Phil and I confessed last night that we both had thought about putting our video camera somewhere and our voice recorder somewhere to hear what buyers are saying...we know that would be really bad of us...but oh wouldn't that be fun! I always suspected someone did that in at least one of the houses we visited. I could just find the spots where they could hide it, like I have the instinct of Jason Bourne in the Bourne series.
Can I say how much I appreciate you all being genuinely interested in going through this process with us? It has absolutely kept our spirits high. Thank you friends.
2 comments:
Not having gone through this process before, it's interesting to see what it's like. We rented this house sight-unseen, so we missed the fun exploration part of it. I'm sure all of your potential buyers appreciate the candy, what an unexpected treat!
oh my goodness, when Jason and I were selling our Pearland home, we totally were tempted to put a recorder out!!! If I had had one, I would have. Then we would know what to fix, if we needed to! How funny. Remember to make your bed, and do the dishes, every day!
Post a Comment