
Here we are Thanksgiving Day - yes my sister Melonie (in the orange short sleeve) was freezing, but fashion before function! We took some fall family photos, and I love how my niece and nephew were totally posed and we adults were completely chaotic! I was cleaning my teeth!

Me and my sisters - left to right - Jenny, youngest, Melonie, has the two cutest kids in the world, Kristina, oldest, lives in Grapevine, and me!
2 comments:
What a beautiful family! You and your sisters are so pretty. I love that picture of the four of you. I don't think I've even seen pictures of all of them before...how can that be?
You are all so beautiful!! I love the sister pic, too. I note that none of you has the same color hair! What a stylish family - and Paige is too cute! I love her dress!
Post a Comment