We signed a contract last night on our house! I wish it was more of a done deal. We didn't remember, though of course we had it too, the ten day "option" period. The buying couple is pretty resolute, so we don't perceive them canceling the contract. So, it begins. Tomorrow, bright and early, at 8am the inspector will be at our house. Man, and we were SO looking forward to sleeping in. All the more reason to head to Austin on Monday to get our apt keys, at least there we are guaranteed a few late mornings (even if we are sleeping on an air mattress).
Oh, and I guess Thanksgiving Day no one will be working and no chance of showings. Come on Thanksgiving Day.
4 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! How amazing is God that your house could be sold in record time!!
That's great! I'm sure everything will go smoothly!
Are you still working, btw? And is Phil?
i'll miss you my neighbor!! :(
Yay, that's so great! I'm sure those 10 days will seem like a really long time, but at least you do have Thanksgiving weekend as a distraction.
I'm feelin' your pain on the air mattress. We slept on one for 5.5 months while we lived in South Carolina- no joke! Going back to a regular mattress was absolute heaven!
Post a Comment