As I've been finishing my final round of returns and organizing Ethan's room - the Babies R Us employees have not failed to remind me that starting in July they will no longer accept returns without a receipt. I asked them to clarify, "not even for store credit?", nope, will not return anything that doesn't have a receipt. Wow. That's huge and could be detrimental to new mommies who inevitably have to return something! So, if you're gift shopping at Babies R Us, do the new mommy a HUGE favor and remember to ask for gift receipts!! It looks like they mean business!
Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Receipt a must
As I've been finishing my final round of returns and organizing Ethan's room - the Babies R Us employees have not failed to remind me that starting in July they will no longer accept returns without a receipt. I asked them to clarify, "not even for store credit?", nope, will not return anything that doesn't have a receipt. Wow. That's huge and could be detrimental to new mommies who inevitably have to return something! So, if you're gift shopping at Babies R Us, do the new mommy a HUGE favor and remember to ask for gift receipts!! It looks like they mean business!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT?!?! That sucks!! That is where I registered!
Oh my goodness. Returns at BRU and Target are nightmares enough as it is! Ack!
Post a Comment