I'm 37 1/2 weeks today and ready to go. I finished packing our bags, Ethan's room is extremely tidy, and the rest of the house is continually being cleaned and recleaned. I'm not nervous, just ready to do this! Ethan's kicks have become painful at times as his feet are continually being pushed out of my side, while he simultaneously pushes his little bottom out, OUCH! He must be one long boy. This happens throughout the day and night. Thankfully he has a bit of a sleeping routine, which I have learned, so I know when I can anticipate rest.
I keep telling Ethan if he is so uncomfortable to just come on out so his mommy and daddy can hold him and he'll have more room to kick his feet. That's pretty much what I tell him every day when I become extremely frustrated with his big movements. I think it has passed the point of being sweet and exciting. Now, it's just a bit much. It's kind of scary at times because when he really gets to playing, I can barely continue walking or standing - just so much pressure and energy being exerted and my equilibrium is thrown way off. Not good when I was pushing the cart around the store the other day and couldn't possibly just sit down. I took a nap when I got home to regain some energy! For the last few weeks I have been napping for about 30 min. every day. I'm just so tired by mid day! Going potty 4x a night doesn't help either.
So here we are, me sipping some tea in an attempt to wake up and Ethan sleeping. I only have about 30 min. until he wakes up - and let the kicking begin!
1 comment:
I know it's not cute to you, but I love that you know his kicking schedule. I miss that, but then again, we didn't make it to 37 1/2 weeks... had we, I might be singing a different tune. ;)
Post a Comment