Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What should I do?

My biggest dilemma this week? What color to paint the dresser for Jack's room. I have a great plan for his "big boy" room - grey walls, blue and orange and white will be the colors with touches of chocolate brown. I've seen it in a magazine, but can't find it online. Think very Ikea-ey. So, I want this dresser to transition to his big boy room too. Now look at his bedding I posted here. I really like the idea of painting it orange, thus the paint swatches on top of the dresser in this pix. So what color would you do? Oh and keep in mind, I need to also paint the rocker. What color should it be? I'm so torn.....

2 comments:

Morgan said...

i say go ahead with orange!! maybe you could do the rocker in brown, with a colorful cushion.

casey said...

i really like the idea of orange... maybe just have this the bold color, and everything else can be neutral, so the dresser really pops... and, if jack decides he doesn't like orange when he is a big boy, it can always be painted again! go with orange!