
Can you tell from the picture on the left? Oh, come on - you've got to be able to see it! Ok, I'll tell you then....it's a BOY!!!Jack Andrew Coffman. No, the name has no family ties, we just liked it a lot. He was playing with his penis when we were doing the ultrasound, so it looks like Phil is going to have to start talking to him about that....
8 comments:
Boys are awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys. I just love my little man so much and to think I orginally wanted a girl.
wow!! so exciting!! congrats you two!!
That is so great! Congratulations!
My favorite thing about finding out the sex is that you can stop calling the baby "it." Now we can call him Jack! I love it!
I'm all smiles for you guys!
Love you
woo hoo for boys! We love ours!
Yea! Congrats to you guys! Thanks for telling us :)
That's so funny! Congratulations! I love the name too. :)
congratulations you guys, I am really happy for you!
Post a Comment