Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon

It is so inspiring to see so many friends crafting! I've been getting into the groove now that we know a boy is on the way and found some fun fellow blogging crafters. I plan on making all of the crafts I have posted here within the next few weeks. I have found a Hancock Fabrics nearby, which I think between that and JoAnn's will be able to supply all my fabric needs.

If you want some ideas, click on these photos to learn more:I have chosen these fabrics so far to make a nursing cover, bibs, edging along burp clothes, onesie decorations, and liners for the changing table shelves.
If anyone out there has any other baby crafts you have come across - please share!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Yea! It's so fun! I can't wait to see your final products.

Morgan said...

love the shoes!! maybe i'll make some!!

Erin said...

Yea, those shoes are adorable! Very cute!