Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our Baby's Bed

Look at the great crib we bought off Craigslist for our sweet little one. I wasn't sure I wanted white, but after seeing the bedding with it - it is perfect. We had to drive to Hutto to get it (look that up on a map!) but it was worth it. It also came with the matching changing table.


It is beautiful and will really make the bedding colors pop - which we bought also from Craigslist. Here is the pix from Target.com:
We got the bedding, wall hangings, shelf, pillows, switchplate, and mobile all in perfect condition and over half off what we would have paid in the store! We were totally shocked and ecstatic when we saw this bedding we have been eyeing for quite some time come up on Craigslist! We are further blessed that our families are footing the bills for these high ticket items!

We also have plans to paint red the rocker my mom rocked me and my sisters in when we were babies as well as painting an old dresser we have the fresh green color that is in this bedding. I'll post pictures of the completed nursery when it all comes together.

6 comments:

Steph said...

So fun! I can't wait to see it all together AND in real life!

Erin said...

Ditto!

Melissa said...

That bedding is really cute. :)

Morgan said...

i think i have seen that bedding! very cute and gender neutral!! i love the idea of painting everything a diff. color. what would we do with out craigs list???

Catherine Haskew said...

Oh LOVE the bedding! The colors are very you and phil...no pastels for the coffmans. And to find it all on C-list that is awesome! Can't wait to see pics.

casey said...

I really love the bedding. And you are right, putting that with a white crib really makes it pop! And, agreeing with Morgan, I like the idea of painting your pieces different colors. Well done!