Friday, January 4, 2008

I made it!

Quick update - I got into the pregnancy fitness class! I did the two mile walk today (whew, I was tired!) and then "randomly" chose an envelope which inside said I was a participant! I love knowing God. See, it really wasn't so "random". I was going to grab this one envelope and then he said, 'no, grab the one under it', which I argued with Him there wasn't another one that I could see and then yep, there was, and I picked it. Hmmm. So much for "random".

During the walk God and I were laughing at how the world says things are lucky, coincidental, random. Yeah, right, you and I know the truth.

I start the class Monday and will work out Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings on a set fitness plan and then also had to commit to taking two 30 min. walks a week. I am thrilled! The Doctor said there are 2 other first time mommies in the class. I can't wait to meet everyone and get in better physical shape. It hit me today - I am going to give birth in just 6 months!!

6 comments:

Phil said...

I'm so excited for you honey to take part in this class and have a chance to meet some other moms-to-be. That, plus only 6 months left to go!

Morgan said...

wow! that is great! 6 mos will just fly by.

Steph said...

Congrats! Wow, that's awesome! Great for a healthy mommy and baby and great for meeting other healthy mommies! :)

It will fly by..that's for sure. But such a special time..and then it just gets even more special!

Erin said...

Just don't pee on yourself in that class, okay?
J/K...Congrats!

Erin said...

You are insane! I'm glad you're excited, though. I get tired walking through the grocery store these days! Crazy twins.

Coffman Family said...

Oh Erin - I hadn't even thought about how to handle the peeing!! Ahhh! At least I won't be the only one running to the potty!