And, if you're on the fence about starting this project, Hobby Lobby has extended their sale on felt, 8 for $1! They also have some glittery ones I'll use somewhere. The go fish cards I found in a 3 pack of card games at the Dollar Tree this morning. Not all of them are great, but enough for a little one to enjoy.
Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Quiet Book pg. 1
And, if you're on the fence about starting this project, Hobby Lobby has extended their sale on felt, 8 for $1! They also have some glittery ones I'll use somewhere. The go fish cards I found in a 3 pack of card games at the Dollar Tree this morning. Not all of them are great, but enough for a little one to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute! Do you know about spray on adhesive for applique? I have some if you want it and it helps a TON with the sewing. :)
What a fun project!
I have to note for the record, the sewing is NOT going faster. I'm hand sewing a lot, which I want to do because I really like the way it looks and sewing is relaxing to me, so I'm really not in a big rush to finish this before Thanksgiving. Watching Ocean's 11 for the upteenth time sure does help the time fly.
Post a Comment