Tuesday, July 21, 2009

An even easier Quiet Book

On my quest for creative ideas, I came across this super super simple version of a quiet book. I think the one here was done in a bit too much haste, but you get the idea of how you don't have to sew everything (or anything) and still have something very useful. She hot glues the buttons on, for example, but I'm not sure that will hold up in the long run. But, for all you sweet friends who honestly think you can't make a full fledged quiet book...this one's for you.

2 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

I copies Cheryl's and made my own pattern. I start the 5 quiet books next week. Thank you for coming up with the idea.

jenni said...

hey cynthia,
i really like this blog - i especially like the "mini i spy quilts." have you checked that out? i've never done quilting but adriaan has been super interested in spying things and matching that i think he'd really like it. with jennifer starting 5 quiet books perhaps we should all get together and help each other figure out our sewing machines!