Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If only it were on a grilled cheese

The day the new Harry Potter movie came out, we found this at the bottom of a dead tree in our backyard. No joke! Can anyone tell me how it relates to the Harry Potter books? I know someone else besides me read the entire series. :)I'm sure it is a result of the dying tree shedding it's bark. Phil said it was a very artistic dog leaving his mark. Gross, but really there is no way a stray dog got into our backyard. Weird huh? If it were on a grilled cheese, I'd auction it off on ebay.

3 comments:

Phil Coffman said...

I just hope we get on Ricki Lake!

cheryl said...

How crazy is that? What in the world? You should take the pic to a garden nursery and see if they have any advice.

Anonymous said...

It looks like the profile of our late poodle, Tess!!