Today I had my house cleaned by a cleaning service for the second time. Oh man, this place sparkles! I absolutely love it. They do a very thorough job, take 2 1/2 hours, and I can actually enjoy having our entire house clean all at one time - instead of me cleaning a little each day which seems to make me feel like some part of our house is always dirty.So here I sit in my super clean and shiny home. But where does the shame come in? The cleaning lady was 6 months pregnant!!!! She did a better job than I ever could do and she was pregnant!! I was so whoa is me, I have a baby, it's hard to clean, wah wah wah. I had always said I need a maid when we have a baby. Thankfully I had already come to realization that I could make time to clean the entire house in one day and had cancelled my future scheduled cleanings. But, today seeing how emaculate the cleaning lady got our house put me to shame. No more excuses, I'm the maid around here.
1 comment:
Hm, 6 months, 2nd tri-mester. Cleaning in your 2nd tri-mester with a baby on the inside is much easier than cleaning while not pregnant with a baby on the outside. Don't beat yourself up too much.
Post a Comment