Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
and After
Erin C reminded me that I haven't posted new pictures of the house. Well, here ya go! You've seen the before.
This remodel was made possible by Bob and Debby, my in-laws. They completely came up with the color concept, to match the cabinets to the existing countertop. They are such hard workers and extremely meticulous. They blessed me tremendously by coming up here and slaving over an entire 3 day weekend. I love my new kitchen!
We didn't actually lay carpet over the wood floors. We had a huge rug cut from the carpet we had installed upstairs. It is sitting on a carpet pad, so it is nice and soft underfoot, and soon under knees.
Rooms not shown are still in progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks great, Cynthia!!! What a transformation in the kitchen! Beautiful. And there's so much space for baby Ethan! That's awesome!
Thanks for the pics.
Ah, slave labor has nothing on family labor!! I remember my parents and in-laws working their fingers to the bone as I sat my big, swollen 8 month pregnant feet up on the couch!
It looks fantastic!! I like the open cabinets - how very chic! Is that play space downstairs and near the kitchen? Double bonus!
So fun! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! Yes, those are open cabinets. Mostly because the previous owners "lost" one of the cabinet doors. I think I'm going to do some mod podge papering on the interior and put all my clear glass up there. eventually
your house looks great! nice and cozy!
So glad you posted the pics. I love it.
Post a Comment