Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ethan Update

We participated in a photo shoot recently, orchestrated by another July baby mommy, Marti. She did a wonderful job! Those thighs on the end belong to my baby! I love little babies holding their feet.He thinks he's a big boy, always wanting to stand and play with his table top toy from Auntie Ange. He's not showing any interest in crawling, just standing with assistance. I've even tried to shove his knees up under him when he is on his stomach, but he just flops down and moves his arms and feet like he is swimming.He has found his toes! He only likes to nibble on the right big one. I keep saying, 'yucky' which makes him giggle and do it again. It is grotesquely cute, though. I just keep thinking of the germs...


Now he has his third cold this season, which has led to double ear infections, again. This video was taken yesterday, hours after we got back from the doctor with the diagnosis. The only reason I took him was his snot changed color. (All you non mommies out there, you too will mention snot on your blog one day, just wait!) See why it was so hard to know he was so sick?

6 comments:

Morgan said...

he is getting so big! bobby (and i) are both sick for the second time this year, also! we have a dr. appt for him today, his snot is definitely a different color! :)

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, he IS such a big boy now! Wow. How fun! I hope he, uh, feels better soon (though, you're right, he looks fine to me!)

Steph said...

What a neat photo shoot! I loved those pictures! And of course Ethan is as cute as a button! He makes me smile!

Sorry that he's sick! Hang in there!
Love ya.

monique said...

What a cutie. I wanna squeeze those chubby thighs. Hope you feel better, Ethan!

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable. I can really see the Coffman in him!

Melissa said...

I love how he runs and runs, then stops and looks at you! He totally knows he's being a big boy! :D