Everything I have read in my pregnancy books is now coming to full fruition. The fifth month, for me, has been the true "pregnant" month. I have successfully grown out of my first pregnancy clothes and can no longer wear a single item of clothes from my former life. I don't know if any mommies actually bought a set of clothes at the beginning and were able to wear them throughout the entire 9 months. I have had to purchase different degrees of pregnancy clothes; little bump shirts and now growing mountain bump shirts along with little bump pants and now big belly pants. I am finally able to fit into all the fun clothes my sister gave me.
I'm also experiencing RAPID hair growth. I have already cut 3 inches off of my hair since I became pregnant and you can't even tell! It is growing so fast. I plan on going next week and getting two more inches cut off.
The lower back pain, swelling slightly of my fingers, restless sleep, frequent pottying and not being able to stand up as long as I used to is really becoming apparent. We attended the Zilker Kite Festival on Sunday and just standing in line 30 min. to catch the shuttle was painful and exhausting. My inny is flattening out and my metabolism is in high gear. I am feeling more than ever the weight of Jack. It is so amazing though - seeing how my body adjusts to accommodate him.
I do have a lot more energy than I have had before, so off to sew I go. I've already completed some projects and will post pictures soon!
1 comment:
Your next stage of clothing will be for your last trimester. I only made it one month in, but I did gain some weight pretty quickly.
BTW... my hair is now falling out by the handfuls. I think half my shower time is spent taking my hair out from between my fingers to keep it from going down the drain... can you imagine the clog that would cause???
Post a Comment