I have reached this point in my life where I have products I have been using for a long time, years in some cases, and will continue to use as long as they are made. I love that about my grandma. For example, in the evenings she always smells like Oil of Olay. I remember that smell from my childhood. And, look at me - I've got a few of my own that Jack will remember one day:

My night time lotion. I have combination sensitive skin and this stuff just plain works. (Thanks Grandma!)

This nail polish stays on my nails weeks at a time. I love the speed dry - as I came across this product when I first started teaching and didn't have time during my "mandatory" grading papers breaks to dry my nails for 45 min.

I hope they never stop making this. It's how I look made up when I don't wear any other makeup.

Another teaching necessity find. This Lasting Lipcolor lipstick by Origins literally stayed on all morning until lunch and then again after lunch through the end of the school day - and parent conferences. I have tried different shades over the years but will never abandon this lipstick!
2 comments:
I love it when people share their beauty secrets! Thanks!
I love that mascara too! I use the water-proof kind though. My lashes are stick straight and no kidding, it's the only mascara (cheap or expensive) that holds the curl.
Post a Comment