Monday, March 10, 2008

Ripple Effect

Last night I saw Jack's kicks through my stomach! His little legs and arms are pushing my stomach out. AHHHH. After waiting for oh 15 seconds, Phil was able to see it too and now Jack just won't stop!! It is so strange to look down and see something popping out of my belly.

All morning long I've been moving around and will notice a movement out of the corner of my eye and realize it is the shirt over my stomach. Will I ever get used to this? I'm not really scared, but I've never had a human inside kicking around before...and we have a long way to go!

3 comments:

Erin said...

How funny! I noticed tummy movement from the outside for the first time yesterday, too! Baby girl, I think. It's so fun!

Melanie said...

Isn't it the weirdest and yet coolest thing!! Just wait when your tummy gets bigger and you can actually see your stomach contorting in all sorts of weird shapes or you see an elbow rippling across your belly! :)

I was talking with someone the other day when I noticed they were no longer looking at me but my stomach. That's when I realized baby boy was wildly moving about and they couldn't help but see my shirt moving around all over the place...it was too funny! Funny thing is you actually get use to it and sometimes don't even realize it's happening! :)

Phil said...

Melanie...I don't think you're making this any easier for us to get used to. :)