Ethan has officially been introduced to the pool and splash pad. He absolutely loves the water. I don't, but for my little sweetie I am learning to embrace it. Phil is a very happy camper.
He's all ready for the super hot summer!
He has his shades (which he will actually leave on a for a minute or two).

He got his first haircut.

He has his swimsuit. I couldn't resist taking this picture. You know he felt a draft!

He makes a high pitched squeal of delight while playing in the water. He really likes to go under the waterfalls. We played so long at the splash pad that his fingers actually turned blue and his bottom lip was quivering. He never complained and was upset when I finally wrapped him in the towel to go home. Splash pads are really really great.

And, for those last few minutes of the day when Phil's arrival cannot come fast enough, a little pool complete with shade so I don't have to slather him with sunscreen and give him a bath.
4 comments:
Super cute! I have to agree w/ the whole sunscreen bath thing...if it weren't for that playing in the water would be so much easier. ;o)
Oh my goodness Cynthia! He's getting so big! I want to come see you guys!
And that splash park looks awesome! I think a splash park play date is in order!
We have a bathing suit crack picture of Charlie, too! Too funny!
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment