I'm caving and watching the Shopaholic movie tonight. We had an eventful week long visit from my mother-in-law and we're ready to veg and eat some homemade key lime pie (made by her, not me). There's nothing else out I want to see and the ease of the Redbox is so so so appealing. I'm hooked. I spend about $1 every two weeks. We still have the cheapest Netflix account for all those BBC and classic movies we like. Oh and the watch instantly can't be beat. Next up on that que, Little Britain!Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
I caved and rented the movie
I'm caving and watching the Shopaholic movie tonight. We had an eventful week long visit from my mother-in-law and we're ready to veg and eat some homemade key lime pie (made by her, not me). There's nothing else out I want to see and the ease of the Redbox is so so so appealing. I'm hooked. I spend about $1 every two weeks. We still have the cheapest Netflix account for all those BBC and classic movies we like. Oh and the watch instantly can't be beat. Next up on that que, Little Britain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment