While perusing the Caritas site again, I saw that they are trying to find ways to increase their funds without 100% relying on donations, which I am sure are greatly down because of the economy. So they created this downtown sack lunch delivery program called Do Good Deli. 100% of the proceeds go to Caritas. I love it! Very creative fund raising and a huge need in downtown. Phil will tell me how immensely crowded all the eateries are at lunch, so what a wonderful way to tap that daily drive. I hope this endeavor does really well.
Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Do Good Deli
I finally contacted Caritas to volunteer. Things got busy with Ethan catching the Rotovirus and being sick for 8 days and then family visiting and then planning his one year party this weekend! We can't believe our baby is almost a whole year old! We are so in love with him. His giggles and smiles and chunky legs and knees. He's pulling up on everything, I'll have a post a video soon of him doing that and his not so graceful way of getting down. Pretty funny. But, on to the reason for this post.
While perusing the Caritas site again, I saw that they are trying to find ways to increase their funds without 100% relying on donations, which I am sure are greatly down because of the economy. So they created this downtown sack lunch delivery program called Do Good Deli. 100% of the proceeds go to Caritas. I love it! Very creative fund raising and a huge need in downtown. Phil will tell me how immensely crowded all the eateries are at lunch, so what a wonderful way to tap that daily drive. I hope this endeavor does really well.
While perusing the Caritas site again, I saw that they are trying to find ways to increase their funds without 100% relying on donations, which I am sure are greatly down because of the economy. So they created this downtown sack lunch delivery program called Do Good Deli. 100% of the proceeds go to Caritas. I love it! Very creative fund raising and a huge need in downtown. Phil will tell me how immensely crowded all the eateries are at lunch, so what a wonderful way to tap that daily drive. I hope this endeavor does really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is great, but Noel does not work in that area. So sad.
Post a Comment