Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ethan in pictures

He likes the Biscuit Brothers. We went to see them live a few weekends back when Phil's cousin and his wife were in town. They are very entertaining, for kids and adults.
He's army crawling like crazy and gets stuck. Instead of helping, I get the camera. He hasn't gotten stuck again...

And, we're back to cloth diapering. Finally his size and the diapers mesh. He can wear them under his normal size clothing, too. I'm doing it part time and still do disposables when we're out.We dedicated him on Mother's Day. Phil's parents and my mom drove in to celebrate. He was such a good boy on stage. We loved how the pastor prayed for his future wife.He obviously likes peas better than carrots.He can do a mean plank. He alternates between crawling and doing this all day. He holds it sometimes for 10 seconds. Look how he's concentrating! (He was finishing his stance by the time the photo took, so you can see his knee coming down.) Loving this stage!

4 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

great pictures.

cheryl said...

Love the "plank." TOO FUNNY!

Jason and Sarah said...

I can't believe how big Ethan has gotten! I really like how he's already into working out:)

casey said...

the plank is hilarious... i thought he was doing push ups at first!