Not only did I find those super cute sandals at Target, today I noticed
a great swimsuit. I saw one very similar in Glamour magazine recently and knew it would be the perfect mom appropriate (i.e. leaning over and playing with Ethan in the kiddie pool), lounging by the in-laws pool, while still making Phil take a second glance swimsuit. That was quite a tall order and at only $34.99, it's a steal! I just tried it on and it fits perfectly. I love how it hides my post-baby curves, and makes me feel so feminine and comfortable.
If you didn't know, I have never ever ever liked being in a bathing suit. I mean, it is barely what I would consider clothing. And to be wearing it around strangers, I've just always felt uncomfortable. But, seriously, not anymore. I'm going to order this one in the red too (that isn't in stores yet) because I really think this is a long term keeper. (And yes, it comes with straps, which I've already secured in place. :)
4 comments:
very cute! i got one from target also. it is very similar, like a bandeau but a tankini.
Thanks for all your great fashion tips. ;o)
I saw that one Morgan! Very stylish!
I cannot expressed how thrilled I am that tankini's are so in right now!!!!
Post a Comment