Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More about Ethan

So a friend said I don't post enough about Ethan. Here's a post devoted to him.
He got his first tooth! I posted about this in my last post, but here is the photo from the first day it broke through. Can you see the shiny little thing?










He still likes to chew his toes. Specifically that left one and he chews on the toenail. Gross. Thought of my Erins who bite their nails. Sorry to out ya, friends!
He enjoys being playful in front of the camera. What a ham!
We go to the park everyday and swing. He really does enjoy it, despite the scowl on his face.

His favorite teething toy. Look how hard he is biting on it!

His first day up on all fours! This was about 2 weeks ago.


I guess I should be posting about this stuff more often. I've got plenty more to share! I'll try to do an Ethan post at least every other week. Life happens to fast around here!

4 comments:

Erin said...

"Handy Hand" (my name for it) is a favorite teething toy here, too. All three of mine have loved it. Thanks for the new pics! He's adorable!

Now, where's the perm?

Erin said...

Gasp...a perm?!
I don't know who you're talkin' 'bout. This Erin is a nail biter no more!
How does he just get cuter?

Coffman Family said...

Erin C you stopped biting your nails! That's huge!! I should have been told! :)

Perm pics will be loaded tonight. It really is pretty!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

perm, what perm? Have you been watching cable tv (the Duggars do it themselves ya know!). E is a cutie, love his big blue eyes!