Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sophie

We've got major teething going on around here. Three weeks ago Ethan sprouted his first tooth! The second one, next to it, is taking its slow and painful time coming in. We had heard of Sophie through a friend, but didn't explore her usefulness for ourselves, until today. We ventured to an organic baby store in Round Rock, and there she was. Cute little thing. Ethan was instantly smitten, so we bought her!

If you don't know anything about her, read here. If you're an expecting mom or are looking for a great gift for one, she's worth every penny!

2 comments:

Marti said...

Made you a believer too, eh? ;) Like I said... Cheap at twice the price!

Morgan said...

Bobby got one for Christmas! I haven't even opened it yet. I will open it and give it to him as soon as I get home!