First stop, Starbucks for an iced Caramel Macchiato. I never treat myself to these, but it just went with the feel of the day. Cool breeze, warm sunshine.
We window shopped up to Nordstrom. Entered Nordstrom, quickly walked out of Nordstrom and continued on to Banana Republic. BR's store isn't conducive to shopping with a stroller, so back out into the open air we go.
And, who do I see? Carson Kressley!
The Domain is having a Spring Fashion event this weekend and he was filming something with a darker haired man (I didn't recognize him). I wanted to get closer and could have gotten close enough to spit on him (not that I would) but I panicked to think what would happen if Ethan chose to "talk" at the same time. Ah! We veered left and continued on to Borders where we enjoyed a few peek-a-boo books. ( His favorite were the peek-a-zoo ones!)Then, it was mommy's turn again. Into Macy's I went, and to my surprise Estee Lauder was having a free gift event! I needed tinted moisturizer for the summer - my staple - and was treated like a star, not like the mommy I was with no make up on and my sad attempt at a quick style on my hair. They were too good to me. Here's me all dolled up with my goodies!
4 comments:
good job. Husbands are great. Sometimes I think they know when to say "yes" LOL enjoy yourself.
What a fun treat!
You look beautiful... but you always do! What a fun shopping trip. I haven't been there in so long, I guess it seems like my previous life. =) Thanks for reminding me that I still can go and window shop and enjoy the beautiful setting.
Editor's note: It's not a Nordstrom! It's a Neiman Marcus, that's why it felt so cold and far beyond my pocket book!
Post a Comment