Thursday, March 5, 2009

You may not believe this

I got a perm! I've been wanting one for years and Phil has been very encouraging. After almost 8 months of non stop pony tails, I decided now was as good a time as any to try a new look. I love it. In 10 min. I've got a great hairstyle that lasts all day. My sister-in-law Angela gave me some pointers this weekend on how to take care and style it.

Funny Moment: When I returned home, Ethan just stared for a few minutes and then started laughing. Then for the rest of the day every time I would walk back in the room, he'd start laughing! It took two days for him to get used to it!

12 comments:

Ashley M said...

I love the wavy look for you! Glad Ethan has warmed up to it :)

Erin said...

Wow. You look great! That's a great picture, too!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

I bet it is so easy to take care of! I love it!

Jason and Sarah said...

I like it! That's funny that Ethan kept laughing!

Karen said...

Looks good. Ethan looks a lot like Phil, no?

Coffman Family said...

Yes, Ethan looks very much like Phil! He does look like me around the eyes. He definitely is starting to look more like a little boy than a baby.

cheryl said...

Super cute. I noticed it on your facebook pic, but wasn't sure if you had just curled it.
So funny about Ethan's reaction.

Catherine Haskew said...

I LOVE the new look. I always wanted a perm when I was younger but was never allowed to get one. It totally fits you!

Anonymous said...

Although I have a major fear of perms due to my childhood of bad hair your hair looks GREAT! I miss you guys!!!!

casey said...

that is the cutest picture! the perm looks great on you... morgan and i had our bangs permed when we were young. yes, just our bangs.

Katie said...

It's a beautiful look for you! Ethan is such a cutie!

Steph said...

sorry i'm little late...but YES! I love it! I tried a perm in college. it was a mistake. :|

but yours looks awesome.

miss you.