Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Phil is the best
Thank you honey for my new blog design. I promise to keep this one for a long time. You are the best designer ever! (He created this design based on a Gymboree gift box we received at our first shower. That's my man!)
Casey - we got as far as trying to figure out what shape we would want to use and the logistics of hanging it - Phil likes planes, I'm not sure I do. Any suggestions for boy objects?
5 comments:
ooh, i like it! did you guys work on a mobile? i am intrigued!!
Casey - we got as far as trying to figure out what shape we would want to use and the logistics of hanging it - Phil likes planes, I'm not sure I do. Any suggestions for boy objects?
Hey, I meant to tell you days ago that i liked your new blog...but, um...the Reader! UGH! It's so hand, but then I do things like this!
Anyways, it looks great!
Miss you.
The Reader is so handY, the reader is so handY. UGH!
thanks for the comment! hope you guys had a great anniversary! 5 years is a milestone!! :)
Post a Comment