Shiva Indian lunch buffet - Tikki Masala, veggie curry, and Jasmine rice
Thai Cottage - even though I found a small roach in my take out curry once, but I try not to think about that....
Prince's Hamburgers and fat free shakes
Chacho's queso and burritos
Bravo's - sopapillas and MARGARITAS, oh $2.75 happy hour, how I miss thee! 3 more months my friend!
Broccoli cheese soup and salad from Sandy McGee's
Panda Garden
We'll be in town next weekend and I am so hoping we can go to Shiva! When Brian and Ange were in town a few weekends ago they helped me satisfy another craving I was having - Tapioca drinks! Mmmm
9 comments:
Aren't you just too cute?!?
mmm...i am with you on the broccoli cheese soup from sandee mc gees! so yummy!! and i love panda garden, one of my favorites!!
I've never had one of those tapioca drink...are they really good?
You have very specific cravings...that's funny.
You're cute as a button!
tapioca drinkS...i should have said. :)
The tapioca drinks are an acquired taste - I get the honeydew flavor and then at the bottom are these jellied black tapioca balls - it sounds gross when I type it out - but they really are refreshing and well, unique. There is a place in Sugar Land, near La Madeline and those shops, that I've gotten one too. Hey - if you're adventurous I completely recommend them!
I don't have your e mail or I would write you an e mail. Was Thomas Young the guy you worked for?? We are visiting churches right now and he has a church right down the road from my house in the theatre. I swear its him but I can't remember. You can e mail me at lynnieped@yahoo.com. sorry about leaving it on your blog
I'm totally enjoying these cravings, especially when they align themselves with my tastes such as pizza, chocolate and greasy hamburgers.
Isn't it funny how your cravings are in Houston and many of mine are in Austin? Oh, how I would kill for migas with queso at Kerbey or Josies's enchiladas at Maudies, or a sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast burrito at Taco Shack, or most anything from Hula Hut. mmmm!
oh, and eyeball tea is yucky. I did not aquire a taste for it (despite all my trying) when I was in the eyeball tea motherland for a summmer in college. Blech.
what... a roach in your food? now you have me second guessing that place!! ewww!!
Post a Comment