I pined for H&M while we were on our trip and visited my fair share of H&Ms across Europe bringing home some fun, funky finds. Back here in the states I update my wardrobe with inexpensive stuff from Forever 21 and Old Navy (if you didn't already know). Sometimes the quality can be sketchy, so I spend time anaylzing the stitching and piecework for longevity, but overall, I can't beat the price for the instant update their clothes give me! Love these fall finds:



To me, fashion is art. It is an expression of self. I love the way it makes me feel like I can conquer the world (or at least my husband's eye) when I put on a great outfit. It reminds me of how God so beautifully clothed the earth with his creation. God loves creativity and fashion is just one way I get to take part in God's creative nature. Sure, there are ways to over do fashion, like being too consumed by it, but to use it in moderation and enjoy it for what it is worth makes life fun. So, with my fall fashion budget (yes, I budget for seasonal clothing!), I'm off to shop....
2 comments:
Ooooh...I can't wait to see!
I love clothes too and while maternity is comfy, it doesn't necessarily leave you feeling "beautiful." Sometimes I'll walk by a great outfit on display, start drooling, and momentarily forget that I can't fit into it... oh well. Just a few more months!
Post a Comment