Our beloved couch is free for the taking. We have had it in our family for 5 years now - a handme down from my aunt (who purchased it from Star Furniture). We finally have acquired a matching set of couches! This couch is very comfortable, as any of you who have sat on it know, and I recently bought the slip cover for it - underneath it is floral.
If you want it or know anyone who does - please call us! If I don't have any takers by this Friday, I'll call Second Mile to donate it.
3 comments:
You got the matching couch!? Yea, you. Like the new background. Must be nice to have a web design genius for a hubby! ;-)
maybe i'll find a couch soon! help a sista out! let me know if you see anything on craigslist! :)
Oh my gosh! We just got new couches too- they arrived today! We didn't get rid of the cranberry couch though, it's been moved to the "formal" living room, which I think will now be a play room for Gregory. I can't wait to see your new couches, I'll post pictures of mine soon. BTW... it was so good to chat and hang-out with you this weekend. :)
Post a Comment