I love
this:

But I also love these:

I'm stuck in a decorating dilemma. Every time I think I have found an accessory or something to make our house feel more well, lived in and homey, I'm quickly reminded of how it is not baby proof nor manly enough. I've struggled with finding my own personal style for years. I just don't love any one look. I like so many, but then there are some I like, but could never live in. Like the one above.
3 comments:
I totally hear ya!
I love your new blog design. Very clean and chic!
This post cracked me up. So honest. So true. Good luck to you. I have given up the dream of finding my own style. Or maybe just resigned to "lived in". ;)
what's wrong with your style? i love it. i think you have your own 'style' and don't even know it!! i think in this period in our lives, with babies that get into EVERYTHING, we just have to cater more to them, and in the future, change things up a bit! (but i like how you decorate now!) :)
Post a Comment