Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New finds

Things that make these beautiful spring days go by:
Mmm, mmm, mmm. Just found this at Costco. Delicious! I will not be going back to peanut butter. ever.

I spotted these beauties this weekend at Target. They didn't have my *new* size, so I had to reserve a pair at another Target nearby. Absolutely L-O-V-E these! Perfect for shorts, dresses, and capris this summer. And, only $14.99!! I immediately thought of this friend who might like them (they would look great with all of her dresses)!

4 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

i know that the HEB at 620 and anderson mill has an organic section that you can push a button and get fresh almond butter and only buy what you are going to use until your next visit. They also have spices that you can buy by the ounce which is a lot cheaper then the spice section in the store.

Steph said...

GASP! That's me! You thought of me! Yes...those are fabulous shoes. I'm not going to get those shoes out of my mind until I get a pair...which I do not need but now want! uh...Thanks Cynthia!

:)

Morgan said...

yes, that almond butter is yum-o! and i too, now want a pair of those shoes!! so cute!

HornFamily said...

I need to get some of that stuff... will you take me back to Costco? Those shoes will look great on you!