Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April recap

I took Ethan to our park and snapped some quick Easter photos to hand out to family when we came to Houston:His recent addiction is banging things together. I love it. I love having a little boy. I love wrestling him to the ground and smothering him in kisses until he squeals. Sometimes I think I am being too rough with him, and then as soon as I sit him back up he intentionally falls back on his back and looks at me and starts laughing. So what's a mom to do? Smother him in kisses again of course!Playing "How big is Ethan?"SO BIG!

4 comments:

HornFamily said...

oh my goodness he is just so cute. I love his laugh. He sure is a happy baby. He is such a big boy with his sippy cup in hand.

cheryl said...

Who could resist kissing smothers with a cutie pie like that?!? :o)

Melissa said...

Aw, I love it! I love having a son too- they are just so fun! :D

monique said...

What a cutie! How could anyone resist those kissable chubby cheeks?