Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So it begins

We are officially cloth diapering now! Thank you Karen, Erin, and Christina for your encouragement! And Ethan lost his umbilical cord this morning. (Like seriously, lost it. I saw it one minute and not the next - but I refuse to go looking for it. Phil will be home later...)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness he is too cute!!! Look at those little toes and fingers... I love it!!! :D Good job with the cloth diapering... you're more of a woman than I could ever be! :)

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

Just keep thinking about all the money you will be saving! You can do it!

Coffman Family said...

Melissa -

Are you kidding me?! You are an army wife - I could never hold a candle to the role God has chosen you to play!

Unknown said...

OH MY CYNTHIA!!
He is sooo adorable!!!
love the pics too (on the sidebar)
Way to go with the cloth diapering.. I'm all for it... except I think I had my kids too close together to consider it for real... some days it feels like I have twins!! Tag team diaper changes..lol
hang in there!! your tiredness will soon melt away.. =)~Dawn

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

I'm dying to know if you found his umbilical cord....

Coffman Family said...

Christina, no the umbilical cord was never found. But, with my mom here she has super cleaned my house (like touched parts I never knew I needed to clean) and I am sure whatever remained of it has been disposed of. I kind of stopped thinking about it cause I was getting grossed out knowing it was lurking somewhere in the apartment. yuck.