Monday, September 6, 2010

Goodwill + Maternity

Today was a beautiful day! We headed to Town Lake after Ethan's nap for a long long long walk. We were hoping to feed the ducks some crackers, but they were no where around. Maybe they'll be back in the fall. It was so fun for all of us to see all the people enjoying the lake and boating (along with their dogs of course). Ethan loved splashing in the water.

On the way down there, we stopped at what is known as the best Goodwill in town to find name brand clothes. And boy DID I!! I found these Citizen of Humanity maternity jeans for $10!Now while they already look cool in themselves (and they are in perfect condition), please gasp with me as I came home and found out their retail value!
Oh My! I will definitely be returning to that Goodwill! I guess that means I'll have to walk that trail again too while I'm down there...I'm so sore!

4 comments:

Ashley M said...

I did gasp! Also, you get a huge high five for that sweet deal!!!

Erin said...

Whoa! I wanna go to this place too! Awesome!

cheryl said...

sweet! that's just nuts that anyone would pay that much for them new!

Morgan said...

Wow! Way to go! I wanna go there, too! :)