Friday, July 16, 2010

Financial Peace

It's been a while since I talked about this, but I just got an email from Dave Ramsey (his website, not him :) saying his Financial Peace membership is 1/2 off! If anyone reading this has debt, this is THE best tool to get debt free. You buy the kit, sign up for a class (they're free if you own a kit) and start getting rid of debt and gain wisdom with your finances. With this program, we paid off $31,000 in a year in a half, and became debt free. That's when I was working hourly and Phil took on side projects in addition to his full time job, but I'll tell you it was all worth the challenges - it changed our lives.

Best of luck to any of you trying to get out of debt. It is worth the sacrifice!

No comments: