
Happy Birthday to me! My birthday isn't for a few months, but my Kenmore sewing machine of 6 years gave out a month ago and I needed a replacement to finish out some decorations for Ethan's birthday party. I did tons of research and came up utterly confused. People have such a love hate relationship with their sewing machines. Such mixed reviews! I decided I wanted to buy from a local sewing store, so I could have the face to face help should something go awry. I chose the Viking Huskystar E20, a Swedish made machine. It has all the stitches I will need and an automatic button holer. Amazing invention!! This machine is solid: no jumping when I speed things up. I am super pleased so far and, it comes with free, all I can take, sewing classes on my machine so I'll learn how to use its features to their fullest. That was a huge selling point!
I'm almost done with Ethan's quiet book (yes, a year in the making) and a sign for his birthday party. I'll try to post pictures soon.
2 comments:
Wow! I love it!! The sewing classes will be great! Can't wait to see the quiet book...
Where did you get your machine from? I just took a beginning sewing class from Bernina Ready To Sew upon on 1431/Parmer.
Post a Comment