Just an update - this movie was REALLY good! It was a romantic comedy like I've never seen before. A little bit of a variety of movies: Once (loved it!), Pride and Prejudice (do you think it's the same cliff as in the newest P&P version?!), Confessions of a Shopaholic (I can see bits of her personality being similar). I never buy movies. Maybe 1 movie a year because there just isn't that many I'd like to watch over and over, but, I've asked for this one for my birthday! I'd like to note for the record - this poster does not portray the movie correctly and I think the guy looks completely different in the movie. They have definitely Hollywooded him up for this photo shoot. Do you like how I make up new words to describe things? :) This movie is at Redbox, so it's definitely worth the buck!
No comments:
Post a Comment