Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thread & Water

Immediately following the devastation in Haiti, Phil was contacted by a Christian designer friend who had an idea to bring together designers to help raise money for the needs in Haiti. While we can't always donate money where it is needed, we know we can always use the talents God has given us and so Phil designed the shirt you see here.

The project is called Thread and Water. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the shirts goes to The Water Project, an organization that is partnering with Living Water in Haiti. Generous people have donated the money to cover the costs of t-shirt production, so every penny Thread & Water receives goes straight to The Water Project.

Phil and I have been floored by how God has allowed us to be a part of this. I'm not at all asking you to buy a t-shirt, I'm really just wanting to highlight how God uses the smallest of us for His glory. We pray that these t-shirts and their proceeds do exactly what God would have them do.

(There are lots of other designers involved, with a variety of designs, should you decide you would like to contribute.)

1 comment:

Angela Coffman said...

Hey,
I found your blog and have been enjoying looking at your posts. Your so creative!
I love the shirt designed, Brian has already ordered one. Do they make them in woman's sizes?