

Thank you to Gwyneth for snapping these photos on location of Ethan's first goose-egg! It was totally my fault as I let my 18 month old climb onto the 2-5 year old playground all by himself. He seemed steady until he took a step and was propelled head first into a metal bar. Screaming ensued, but then quickly changed to requests to continue playing. And, in true Phil's son fashion, he was smiling within minutes. This mama has learned her lesson - I'm going to strictly adhere to those guidelines!! Maybe they are there for a reason....
2 comments:
Oh, poor little guy! Poor Momma, too. :( Glad it was short lived pain. Aren't you glad they are so bouncy at this age?
Wow, that bump sure looks nasty. I can't believe he is smiling, and looks as though nothing happened. Molly fell backwards down the stairs last week and after a few minutes was up ready to keep playing! I sure miss Mr Ethan. He's growing up to fast.
Post a Comment