As an aspiring homemaker, I miss watching Martha Stewart. Her cocky attitude, crisp shirts, quick wit and gorgeous food and crafts were always entertaining. It was that level of perfection I will never obtain, but will always have dangling in front of me. I never knew what a perfect cupcake looked like before her, or how deft I am for not having an entire room set aside for crafting. It's that - very few people can truly relate to her - ness that made her show fun to watch. She airs at 3am here in Austin. I'm sure that is no accident as I can't see many Austinites getting into her "I take care of my horses and have my chefs and staff prepare my dinner parties" attitude. Oh but we can dream, can't we?
Random post, I know. It's late. Ethan has severe allergies and was up periodically through the night after Phil and I stayed up to 11:30 watching the BCS game. "Night" ended at 4am when Ethan decided he had struggled with his runny nose long enough and just wanted out of his crib. I should probably get to bed or this post will just continue to ramble. Bring on the cedar season. I never knew why it was called Cedar Park before....
No comments:
Post a Comment